As an Accredited Mediator recognised by the Bar Council and Law Society, I offer Workplace and Civil and Commercial Mediation at competitive rates.
Mediation is a voluntary process in the presence of an impartial facilitator, who assists the parties to arrive at a mutually negotiated and beneficial resolution to an existing problem.
The pros of Mediation:
- Less expensive than litigation; no legal fees
- Faster; mediation can resolve a dispute in one or two days
- Informal and confidential (Corporate and personal reputations are safeguarded)
- If required, an agreement may be rendered binding by a court
- While lawyers may be present, it is a chance for the parties to express their grievances and needs
- Mediation can occur anywhere; a place of residence, a work environment or a neutral location
External factors, personal attitudes and work ethics can create difficult working environments. Sometimes fear of repercussions or a breakdown in communication can mean that even the best grievance procedure in place is not used.
At such times impartial third party involvement provides a fresh perspective to a stagnating situation. Choice offers an impartial, fast and confidential service at competitive rates.
- Communication difficulties between colleagues and teams
- Personality clashes
- Harassment, bullying and discrimination
- Issues arising from work style and pace
- Remuneration and pay disputes
- Effective and impartial de-escalation without recourse to litigation or Trade Union involvement
- Improved relations between colleagues
- Mutually-agreed modus operandi to overcome difficulties
- Confidentiality, by keeping the matter in-house
For more information click here
Civil and Commercial Mediation
- Personal injury
- Inheritance disputes and division of funds
- Financial disputes within families
- Breach of contract
- Disputes arising from quality of goods and services
- Neighbour disputes, including boundary issues and noise