Coaching is a confidential and impartial process to help you explore a situation that you find challenging:
- At work
- With your family
- Friends or
Coaching helps you to review the situation from a different perspective in order to transform it in a way that is empowering, widens your choices of response and lessens the impact it is having on your life.
Through one-to-one sessions, coaching will help you to:
- Decide how, if and when to talk
- See the situation as an opportunity for insight, learning and change
- Take responsibility for your part in it without absorbing all the blame
- Transform the situation with or without the participation of the other party
This will be done by assisting you to:
- Identify the beliefs and actions that are also contributing to the situation
- Explore alternatives to these, rather than seeking to change the other person
- Find effective ways for you to express your needs and manage future dialogue
The Coaching process is effective for:
- Experiences of bullying or other difficult behaviour
- Clarifying ideas and needs
- Understanding and resolving an internal conflict that is manifesting itself externally (e.g. through difficult interactions with other people, angry and aggressive behaviour)
- Pre-Mediation – for each party to individually explore their position further in preparation for a more efficient dialogue
My role is not to give advice or take sides, but to help you explore the issue by asking questions in an impartial and non-judgmental way.
A maximum of 3 sessions are available, lasting 1 ½ hours each. It is up to you how many of these you require.
Coaching is offered in person and on Skype, so it doesn’t matter where you are in the world.
For more information or to book an appointment please contact me
*Please note: coaching is not counselling, if you feel that you require counselling, click here*